IT Support Specialist (Point of Sales)
Advantage Resourcing Loveland, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Retail IT Specialist. Candidates should be tech savvy self-starter with good information technology installation, maintenance, repair, and configuration skills. Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Knowledge of POS equipment and/or previous retail experience is a plus. Support all project and ongoing IT needs for our retail locations and staff.
6-9 month contract to start
Key responsibilities and desired skills:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining hardware and software for multiple retail locations and offices.
- Some travel between sites required (must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and be insurable).
- Basic knowledge of network segmentation and IP addressing (TCP/IP/VLAN).
- Knowledge of standard office applications including: Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Teams, and PowerPoint.
- Point-of-sale experience a plus! Epicor, Pinnacle Palm, Gilbarco Passport, RedRiver CS Minder, Triple E Technologies.
- Windows 10 and remote desktop proficiency is necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication. Candidate will be responsible for communicating technology changes, issues, and procedures to 200+ employees.
- Some knowledge of PCI and EMV standards desired.
- Cabling experience, specifically CAT5/5e/6.
- IP Camera and Network Video Recorder experience.
- Ability to independently research and find solutions to common and uncommon issues using the resources available to you.
- Thorough knowledge and experience repairing/troubleshooting POS hardware and peripherals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills necessary
- Collaborate with technical support to resolve any issues for calls.
- Participate in any scheduled projects and Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Work with IT Team on any special projects when time permits.
- Work outage tickets for production-affecting issues alongside IT team.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.