IT Support Analyst
Advantage Resourcing Ferndale, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Ferndale, WA
Contract: 1 year (could extend)
Pay: $30.47 hr.
• Proactively monitoring system performance
• Provide reliable and efficient end user support for personal computing environments and critical business applications.
• Troubleshooting and mitigating build, application, and system performance issues
• Building and maintaining relationships with technical partners in the business
• Coordinating resources and suppliers to complete projects and work requests
• Collaborating with central infrastructure and Regional Infrastructure Analyst to assist with hardware refresh activities.
• Able to identify process improvements and propagate best practices.
• Optimize IT service delivery by improving reliability, efficiency, quality, and cost effectiveness of defined components of services while following corporate standards and safety practices.
• Track and maintain IT hardware.
• Maintain service delivery while following safety practices.
• Maintaining documentation of supported systems
• Able to actively participate in an after-hours (call-out) schedule in support of critical systems and infrastructure.
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 3 or more years of experience in applicable Information Technology discipline
• 2 or more years of direct experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
• Proven ability and willingness to provide day-to-day and after-hours support (24x7) as appropriate.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills for direct customer interaction
• Proven ability to master and apply advanced and specialized technical training.
• Proven ability to work well with business, and local and remote IT resources.
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle in the refinery around process equipment.
• Compliance with refinery safety requirements including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment when necessary.
• Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic.
• Able to lift computer equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry up flights of stairs.
• Able to bend, stoop, or crawl under furniture to connect wiring.
• Able to bend to pick up equipment and load pull cart.
• Able to lift an individual item weighing up to 30 lbs.
• Able to push/pull equipment on a cart of up to 100 lbs.
• Able to climb 4 or more flights of stairs to access field hardware.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.