IT Network Assistant
Install, set-up, and monitor local area network (LAN). Perform a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to ensure LAN performance meets company and user requirements.
- Assist in the administration of network workstations, utilizing one or more TCIP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implements solutions.
- Install, configure and maintain personal computers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling and other related equipment, devices and systems.
- Perform and/or oversee software (Syteline) and application installations and upgrades.
- Bachelors degree plus 1-2 years of related technical experience
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, and so on
- Knowledge of network management and analysis tools
- Client/server and operating system experience with Microsoft desktops and servers OS.
- Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience.
- Skilled at installing/configuring hubs, switches, routers, bridges, etc..
- This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities required for this job. Responsibilities may be assigned or changed at any time.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking.
Advantage ResourcingStafford, TX
WebsiteView All Advantage Resourcing Jobs
Get fresh IT Network Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.