Human Resources Assistant
Advantage Resourcing Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Frederick, MD
1 Year W2 Contract
Pay Rate: $22/hr
We currently have a opening for a temporary Administrative Assistant - HR supporting the HR department located in Frederick, MD
What will you do?
- Perform general administrative work in support of the HR department.
- Coordinates the onboarding of new hires for orientation
- Schedules exit interviews
- Processes paperwork for files
- Assist in resolving employee inquires
- Help with creating reports as necessary
- Assist the Sr. HR Manager with required reporting using PowerPoint/Excel.
- Assist with General day to day tasks
- Generate, maintain and mange reports designed to provide analytical support to supporting leadership teams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Organizational skills
- Strong computers skills ( Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Team, Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Ability to identify improvements and pro-actively take action.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Strong organizational, analytical and administrative skills
- Able to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- High School diploma or Equivalent,
- 1-3 year in a HR related position
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.