Advantage Resourcing Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $35 Hourly
Position Location: Tampa, FL
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Salary: $23/HR - $35/HR (Depending on Experience)
# of Positions: 5
- Installs, maintains, services and repairs environmental control systems, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting and structural layout. This position requires HVAC certification.
- Installation, service, troubleshooting and repairs including but not limited to; chillers, air handling units, controls, package units, split systems, exhaust fans, refrigerators, freezers, hot/chilled water pumps. Involvement in Site’s predictive maintenance program so previous experience is highly desirable.
- Tasks ranging from operation of systems to the examination and evaluation of equipment to determine needed repairs
- Installs refrigeration and air conditioning systems by positioning compressors, motors, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators, heaters and other components in accordance with design specifications.
- Charges refrigeration systems with refrigerant gas tests for leaks.
- Starts unit and adjusts it for proper cut-in and cut-out of refrigeration units, humidifiers, heaters, air cleaners, and circulating pumps.
- Adjust systems for optimal performance.
- Maintains refrigeration and air conditioning systems by checking performance and determining problems. Repairs, adjusts, or replaces defective elements.
- Installs, maintains and repairs the electrical and pneumatic systems associated with refrigeration and air conditioning equipment from the safety switch throughout the equipment.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, operates all types centrifugal and reciprocating refrigeration/air-conditioning systems; also, all types of pneumatic/electro-mechanical temperature controls.
- Performs necessary plumbing procedures to ensure operation of systems and equipment as well as performs preventive maintenance.
- Involvement in Site’s predictive maintenance program and performs other duties and shift coverage, as required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience performing the specific craft function or certification from a recognized trade school.
- Must have EPA certification per CFR part 82f (Universal preferred) for servicing and recovery of refrigerants.
- Experience and/or certification in one or more predictive maintenance technologies (vibration analysis, infrared, ultrasound, etc.).
- Ability to read blue prints, sketches, and specifications pertaining to air conditioning and refrigeration systems; to follow oral instructions; to use shop mathematics; to lay out work.
- Requires broad trade knowledge of mechanical principals on standard shop methods of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade.
- High level of computer aptitude and knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).; Ability to interpret and develop technical reports.
- Able to operate testing equipment for the systems; to use all tools and equipment necessary to this trade; to follow standard methods and procedures for the most part, but on occasion to have the ability and knowledge to perform the unusual and difficult operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., squat, bend, stoop and kneel for short periods, climb a ladder, stand for long periods of time, constant arm extensions.
- Occasional exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, but none to the point of being disagreeable. May involve minor safety hazards where likely result would be cuts, bruises, etc.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain NAC/LAC clearance after hire.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.