Do you want to work for a leader in the medical device industry? Then we want to talk with you!
We have an immediate need for a Maintenance technician to service in house and on site clients
Primary duties include performing in-house Temperature Control and cold storage products (baths, circulators, chillers and various lab equipment). This includes performing evaluation, troubleshooting and repair of company equipment. Strong attention to detail Also, required to identify service resource and tooling needs while alerting team lead of product repair trends if necessary. Additional duties may include whatever is needed for the team to process, repair, deliver product at the direction of the team lead and/or various departments within the business unit.
- Maintain and service our customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Perform Customer Services, including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of customer equipment and field repair of applicable products if needed.
- Calibrate customer equipment according to specifications.
- Provide repair feedback to engineering, manufacturing, and sales if required.
- Provide adequate documentation and service reports upon completion of each assigned job.
- 3-5 years’ experience with temperature control/chiller/lab equipment experience is a plus.
- Mechanically/Electrically skilled.
- Brazing and soldering of copper piping skills-no circuit board soldering skills needed.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- EPA Certification
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Sets high standards in work ethic and highly self-motivated, works well in a team environment
- Be available to travel to customer sites if required
- Refrigeration related experience
- Basic computer skills, word/excel with ability to learn service programs/processes and computer tools
- Current Driver’s License
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.