Advantage Resourcing Shawkemo, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Fully Remote - Based anywhere in US
Job Title: HR Partner/Programs
Looking for someone who can do HR Generalist work, as well as act as a program manager at times. Described as a hybrid HR role working with a fast paced, close and supportive global team in RSA space.
- An opportunity to be involved in Divestiture, implementation of a new HRIS technology, and HR stand up across 15 plus countries.
- Team is global, other team members are based in EMEA / APJ / USA. Many are new in the past year as the HR team has needed to increase in size significantly following the divestiture.
- This is a hybrid role. 50% of the time will be spent providing HR Support to the US organization, including consulting and business partnering to leaders, coordinating and administering activities in several human resources functions such as employment, compensation, learning and organization development, diversity, records, benefits and employee relations.
- The other 50% of the time will be spent on delivering HR programs such as policy review, set up of systems and the involvement in the rollout of new HRIS technology.
- Requires full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to discuss with management basic organizational development matters and the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) with management.
- Possess ability to present concise and clear presentations to company management and employees on HR topics.
- Ability to independently identify appropriate actions to take in resolving staffing and/or employee issues using HR policies and procedures.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Some experience in implementing and/or leading HR projects/programs.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.