Advantage Resourcing Dawson, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monday through Sunday
Need Christmas Money?
- Load and Unload Trucks with agricultural product
- Assist with storage operations. Make sure warehouse is kept clean and organized.
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Must be able to work independently but able to work as a team when needed
- MUST be able to work 7 days a week for about 3 weeks during peak season. The other time is Monday through Saturday
- Must be able to stand, bend, pull, lift, and climb consistently throughout the shift
- Able to work in any weather conditions (heat, cold, dust and rain)
- Clean and clear communication
- Mechanical and Troubleshooting Skills
- Must be able lift up to 50 pounds repetitively throughout the shift
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at https://employeeworkplace.com/jobs/arna. Text #APPLY to 320-335-9543
• Text us at 229-388-9675
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantagetiftonga
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.