The field service technician is responsible for the following:
1. Troubleshoot, mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic equipment, PLC’s, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
2. Perform diagnostic analysis on state of the art car wash equipment.
3. Perform periodic scheduled maintenance of car wash equipment – PM’s – Preventative Maintenance.
4. Repairs and corrects malfunctions as necessary.
5. May work with processes that are unique or peculiar to specific customer needs.
6. Modify or update equipment as required.
7. Prepares detailed service invoices for customers.
8. Maintains tools, test equipment and materials in a professional manner.
9. Develops improved methods for fulfilling responsibilities.
10. Accurately perceives information from others.
11. Assures appropriate flow of information and reports matters clearly, concisely and accurately.
12. Council’s customers relating to use, operation and maintenance of equipment.
13. Is involved in the problem solving process regarding customer complaints.
14. Interfaces with customers and appropriate related company personnel to insure effective communications and dissemination of information required in establishing superior customer service.
15. Resolves customer complaints in a professional manner.
16. May assist in the installation of new car wash equipment.
17. Maintains an accurate inventory of parts on company vehicle.
18. Works weekends on an on-call rotational basis.
19. All other tasks and duties as assigned.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.