Advantage Resourcing Allen Park, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Planning, execution, and management of official emissions test programs in support of US certification and Homologation to non- US markets (South Korea)
• Conduct emissions certification testing for North American applications
• Coordinate witness testing where required for export markets
• Prepare documentation and test reports to submit for emissions applications to appropriate authorities (Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) / California Air Resource Board (CARB) / Type Approval Authorities
• Ensure compliance with applicable emissions and FE regulations and other application reporting requirements
• Work with vehicle program teams to provide emissions regulatory guidance
• Experience with powertrain engineering, emissions testing or in emissions certification
• Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities
• Effective oral and written communication skills
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.