The Electronic/Mechanical Assembler works with other manufacturing employees on the manufacturing and installation of electronic subassemblies. This position works in a production environment in support of production and customer repairs. Current J-std certification needed.
LOCATION: Orlando, FL 32804
STATUS: Long term contract with possible extension
• Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, bond or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand-tools and equipment.
• Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on circuit boards, assemblies and end-products.
• Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, crimping or related bonding procedures and equipment.
• Capable of assembling, alignment and test of small electro-mechanical assemblies while under limited supervision.
• Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies into next higher assemblies.
• Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, conformal coating parts and assemblies.
• May perform assembly operations under a magnifying device.
• Responsible for ensuring that specified quality standards are met for all tasks completed.
Technical/Functional skills: Knowledge / Skills / Abilities REQUIRED:
• Current J-STD-001 Solder Certification required and expiration date must be greater than 3 months minimum.
• 3 - 5 years experience in an electronic/mechanical production environment with a strong focus on quality
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
• Skilled in electrical/mechanical assembly.
• Skilled in conducting testing and inspections of products throughout the assembly process.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• High School diploma or GED required.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.