Processing and preparation of loan documents; ordering third party work (Title engagements, Environmental, Flood, UCC Searches).Duties and responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan products, documentation and policy.
- Working with Title Company/Attorneys to order title work, ordering environmental reports, flood certifications and Uniform Commercial Code searches.
- Administer and coordinate commercial loan closings (including US Guaranteed Loans-SBA and USDA) with customers, title company/attorneys.
- Process Commercial Participation loan transactions.
- Work closely with Credit Union staff and internal staff for the preparation and processing of commercial loans.
- Use of Laser Pro and other systems to track and monitor pipeline.
- Use of imaging system for documents.
- Completes commercial loan documentation accurately and efficiently within the service standards.
- Follow up on collateral tracking items to make sure any items added due to our area are cleared quickly, such as recorded mortgages, final title policies, UCCs, life insurance assignments, as well as hazardous insurance and any items the credit unions need help clearing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Because the statements are general, the job description is used for a variety of purposes including job evaluations, performance appraisal, recruitment, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or five years of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years of loan documentation experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a commercial loan environment.
- Must exhibit strong analytical skills, recognizing the importance of attention to details.
- Must have the ability to multitask to meet deadlines and deal tactfully with clients.
- Use of Laser Pro or other similar documentation software.
- Personal attributes should include excellent organizational and communication skills, time management and follow through skills.
- Computer aptitude with MS Office programs, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Exhibit the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.