How will you make an impact:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a scientific company where you will support the manufacturing dispatch department by using product specific information to prepare appropriate documentation and labels for use in manufacturing.
What will you do:
- Print customer facing labels for regulated products
- Prepare lot specific batch record working individually and as part of a team in accordance with established standard operating procedures to ensure customers receive a product that meets or exceeds quality specifications.
- Effectively communicate and interface with work groups to ensure the completion of daily production.
- Work in standard laboratory environment while adhering to room specific PPE requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete training requirements on time and operate within all ISO and FDA standards pertaining to Frederick Site Manufacturing.
- This position largely interacts with equivalent levels of internal personnel.
- Good communication and attention to detail and accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position as errors in work could cause customers to receive a non-conforming product.
- This position requires the individual to be ready to start work on-time daily and maintain strong attendance performance.
- Training will be provided through one on one instruction following process specific on-the-job-training until the operator is proficient to work individually.
- The incumbent normally receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new assignments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
- Proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures, instructions, and to meet production schedules
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Basic computer skills such as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to support the operation in its daily functions
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Experience in a life science company
- Biology or chemistry background (preferred but not required)
- Familiar with Bartender Label Printing Software (preferred but not required)
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.