Duties & Responsibilities:
Overview of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic planning and development of all marketing & advertising initiatives.
- Partner with Senior Leadership and Sales department to develop cost-effective marketing & advertising campaigns that create a call to action, specifically pre-orders that convert to sales.
- Utilize the Sales lead capture system & CRM to monetize leads generated through marketing initiatives with the intent to convert to sales.
- Working with the 3rd party advertising, marketing & Public Relations firms to create the sizzle and excitement about the brand.
- Managing all aspects of Corporate digital marketing and social media.
- Responsible for development, refreshment and constant maintaining of the Corporate website.
- Act as the primary contact for external Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations firms.
- Manage and build a marketing team as needed to handle growing Corporate requirements.
- Set and track marketing & advertising timelines to ensure proper management occurs.
- Manage all marketing assets and materials.
- Identify key stakeholder events for senior leadership or sales to attend to grow the Corporate brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing with a focus on marketing research, communications, general marketing or public relations.
- 10-15 years of experience in marketing is required.
- At least 5 years in a marketing Manager or Director role where you were responsible for P&L decisions and managing employees.
- Experience with B2C (customer) & B2B (fleet) is considered an asset.
- Digital, Website and Social media experience is required.
- Experience working with large firms is required.
- Preferred experience coming out of entertainment, gaming and innovative product industries.
- Extensive contacts within the LA market is preferred.
- Must have experience with leading digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience growing marketing departments is an asset.
- Proven history of developing strategic marketing campaigns for new products.
- Must be proficient with using organizational software’s (CRM, DMS, etc) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Must have experience with customer interaction and customer relations.
- Must be proactive and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Automotive experience an asset but not a requirement.
- Experience within green technology marketing is an asset.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.