- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in electronics and circuit design and/or development.
- Demonstrable understanding of power electronics and devices
- DVP&R and DFMEA creation & execution experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Electrical Engineering standards/protocols, and of power electronics/devices
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Power electronics / electrical models, simulation experience, and FEA.
- Power electronics specifications expertise
- Electric motor & powertrain controls experience.
- Design and release experience.
- Strongly prefer previous hybrid / high voltage experience.
- Experienced with supplier program management.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
Will be required to drive a company car. A valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%