Data Privacy Manager
Advantage Resourcing Louisville, KY
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Manager Data Privacy will support data privacy initiatives across the organization. This position will work closely with Legal leaders, Information Technology, and other parts of the organization to develop a global privacy compliance program and support operational activities across the brand to ensure successful and effective program development and implementation, as well as exceptional services in ongoing operation. This role will work closely with product, sales, marketing, IT, legal and other relevant stakeholders to build understanding of global data privacy protection issues and to lead implementation of compliance with applicable regulations.
• Responsible for operationalization of legal guidance and interpretation of regulatory frameworks and translating into practical workable compliant solutions.
• Consult the business on suggested employee training, select vendors and manage content for applicable privacy, data security and information governance issues
• Develop strong understanding of product development and related operations across enterprise product/service set and establish privacy by design guidelines in support of same
• First point of contact for any data privacy inquiries, from all over the world and whether from external or internal customers or regulatory agencies, regarding DSARs, privacy reviews, DPIAs or recording of processing activities.
• Own strategy and implementation of vendor relationships as may be recommended to ensure efficient and effective use of technology in compliance operations.
• Assist in and manage the preparation, maintenance and implementation of data privacy policies and standard operating procedures.
• Deliver data insights and trends throughout the organization in order to support privacy by design.
• Develop processes for on-boarding and review of vendors in compliance with privacy requirements, as well as processes for auditing existing vendors.
• Implement the use of privacy impact assessment and architect solutions to drive PIAs (Privacy Impact Assessments) and DPIAs (Data Protection Impact Assessment) at scale in conjunction with IT and supply management.
• Develops IT-based solutions for processing data subject access requests.
• Partners with cybersecurity, IT, regulatory affairs and enterprise risk management to help manage risk exposure.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
• Stays abreast of applicable federal and state privacy laws and accreditation standards, and monitors advancements in information privacy technologies to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance.
• Develops and executes metrics and dashboard reports to monitor the effectiveness of the data privacy program.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
• The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 4-7 years of privacy operations experience working for a large, multinational organization in a highly regulated or scrutinized industry.
• Professional privacy certification required (e.g., CIPP, CISM, etc.); OneTrust certification preferred
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.