Customer Service Representative
Advantage Resourcing Vernon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Under limited supervision of the Customer Service/Relations Manager, responsible for order entry, follow-up, status, and other daily communication with customers in coordination with sales and other staff.
Essential Job Functions (Duties and Responsibilities): The primary duties consist of, but are not limited to the following.
- Enters customer orders in computer, assuring information is accurate
- Reviews Purchase Orders and contracts with discrepancies and follows up with clarifications via phone, email or other communication
- Responsible for customer order follow-up and status
- Assists with scheduling as needed/required
- Promotes and practices safety and good housekeeping
- Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position
May have access to proprietary and third party information necessary to the business and as such will perform duties in an ethical and professional manner.
- This position is responsible for the care and treatment of our customer’s inventory and as such will perform duties in a safe and responsible manner to prevent customer loss or damage.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in customer service or related position
- Requires knowledge of computer applications and good understanding of basic math
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is required
resumes to Norwalk@advantageresourcing.com
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.