- Interacts with other departments (e.g., to solve invoicing problems, correct database discrepancies, transfer calls)
- Processes a high volume of purchase orders or service requests via telephone, email, the web or fax. Ensures that the appropriate approvals have been received for repair orders, work/service orders, and trouble tickets. Uses various coding systems (e.g., CLLI, NMA, TYPE/CATEGORY).
- May review and correct associated billing/price discrepancies and certify changes against contracted or quoted agreements.
- May provide data summaries in basic Excel spreadsheets.
- May work on other duties as assigned (e.g., ordering fuel, updating the book of preferred vendors, inputting building requests and alarm information) when not on the phone.
- Monitors critical network and environmental alarms. Handles emergency calls relating to facilities; coordinates with local law and fire departments.
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys.
- May deal with irate and/or dissatisfied individuals. Performs purchasing functions including ordering, tracking, and expediting.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.