Customer Service / Loan Representative
We are currently seeking a Customer Service / Loan Representative to join the Pendleton, OR team for a 3-month contractual opportunity, with a possibility to turn permanent. The qualified candidate will be responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Responsibilities include reviewing customer needs and services as well as handling various aspects of past due account adjustments. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
- 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintain records and balances.
- 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
- 5%: Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
- Customer Commitment
- Core Values & Ethical Conduct
- Communication Skills
- Sales Motivation
- Problem Solving
- Time Management/Productivity
- 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
- High School Diploma/GED; BA/BS Degree a plus
- Valid Driver’s license
- Collections experience is a plus