Our client, a Fortune 500 Company and leader in their industry, is hiring a Customer Service Representative to work in their corporate office in New Iberia, LA. This is an exciting growth opportunity for an adaptive person.
The Customer Service Representative will act as the principle point of contact for their customers throughout the rental process after the order is placed. Advocating for the customer at key touchpoints, this role collaborates with Sales and Operations to ensure a great customer experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant Customer Service experience in a business to business environment, preferably within a rental environment
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment and ERP system
- Proven customer focus with a strong sense of urgency for creative solutions
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, including, well developed written, oral, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Collaborative style with decisive, results-oriented approach
- Ability to self-direct and self-manage
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Principal point of contact, responsible for managing the customer relationship throughout the life of the hire, proactively setting expectations and communicating changes / delays at key touchpoints including order acknowledgement, delivery, installation, provision of ongoing services throughout the hire, off hire, collection and invoicing.
- Make ad-hoc decisions in the best interests of the customer. Well defined levels of autonomy will provide the framework to work within allowing for an excellent customer experience.
- Supports the sales function with regards to customer orders, post-order follow-up activities and in expediting the process.
- Where necessary, translates customer requirements across multiple systems, ensuring the operational teams are well versed in customer requirements
- Takes ownership for all reactive customer queries, breakdown or complaints, liaising with the appropriate teams to ensure these are resolved promptly to the customers satisfaction.
- Assumes responsibility for the communication and customer agreement of variations to the original order, including changing technical requirements, hire extensions and additional services.Has responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and positively impacts the customer feedback KPIs
- Answers inbound telephone calls, emails, and other channels and deals with them promptly and efficiently against agreed touchpoint standards and KPIs
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, through meeting & exceeding the defined customer experience standards and touchpoint outcomes.
Position pays $15.75/hr. and is full time.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.