Position: Customer Service Representative – Airline Call Center
Working Hours: 8 hours a day (Shift starting from 5:00 am to 9:00am, and ending at 2:00pm to 6:00 pm, including weekends and holidays)
Working Location: Torrance, CA
FLSA: Non-Exempt, Full-Time (8 hours)
Hourly Pay: $18.50/h
Qualifications: Previous customer service representative experience with Airline Fare and Ticketing. Able to work with above shift schedule. Ability to operate interactive computer terminals and telephone equipment such as handsets and headsets for long periods of time.
A global airline company is looking for experienced customer service representatives at their call center in Torrance, CA.
You will be providing a full range of customer service to incoming customers including ticketing, makes and/or changes reservations, seat assignment, answers inquiries about flight schedules and fares, verifies reservations by phone, figures fares and handles payments.
Essential Duties include but not are limited to (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details):
• Answers callers' inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on the airline.
• Makes new reservations and changes existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
• Assists callers with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
• Handles callers' questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first call resolution.
• Operates within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
• Proactively creates a positive service oriented environment for guests.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.