The CSR position ensures the accurate receipt, fulfillment,and invoicing of customer orders. This role is also responsible for guiding andtraining teammates in the day to day activities of order management, PLEX anddepartment processes
• ExceptionManagement—run and analyze the assigned reports Based on need, CSFS will engagethe Customer with results and resolutions
• Forecasting—aid the account managers with their discussions withCustomers and make Customer visits to discuss business needs to become embeddedwithin their organization to better anticipate their demand needs.
• Create workinstructions and process documentations as necessary.
• Responsiblefor Manual Processing of Customer Orders
• Responsiblefor Processing EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) orders and validating EDIError Reports
• PrimaryBack-up for team member accounts
• Coordinateinformation with Marketing, Production Control, Purchasing, Manufacturing,Engineering, Quality, Shipping and Sales
• Respond toCustomer calls and requests
• MaintainCustomer master data
• MaintainCustomer Price Files
• MaintainCustomer Material Cross Reference
• Access andRespond to Customer Portals/Websites
• ProcessFinancial Invoices
• Support A/Rcollection process as necessary
· Follow up on shipment shortages/overages
• Assist inthe Returns process from Customers; Coordinate with the Quality Department onthe Return Material Authorization’s
• Manage adhoc Projects as requested by Manager
• 2 yearAssociates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Expertise inthe office windows environment.
• 3-5 years ofpast customer fulfilment experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Must have aleadership mentality with a structured approach to problem solving
· Must have prior GM Portal experience.