One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a customer coordinator role to work onsite in Norcross, GA. While this is a 6+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 12 months.
**Recent graduates and green IT candidates tend to excel in this position. Someone willing to learn with desire to grow in a company ideal**
SCHEDULE- THIS IS A NIGHT SHIFT POSITION, CANDIDATES MUST BE FLEXIBLE ON DAYS OF WEEK
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
• Experience with CenturyLink network or ticketing systems or other telecom experience a strong plus.
• Ability to learn quickly.
Fully experienced role.
Performs a variety of skilled non-routine duties. Assist with various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines.
Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and/or complex administrative, technical or support tasks.
Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods.
Uses advanced and specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature.
Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within pre-determined guidelines and subject to occasional review.
General instructions given for new assignments.
Works under limited supervision.
Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
Minimum 2 -4 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
Basic Job Qualifications:
• Must have strong customer service experience, specifically over the phone.
• Must have experience in working on a computer in Windows-based systems and be very strong in Microsoft Outlook; strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access.
• Experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Experience working in teams or alone in relation to problem solving.
• Demonstrate high personal work standards and ethics.
• Ability to solve complex challenges, independently analyze information, and make recommendations based on analysis.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under pressure.
• Ability to work both independently with little supervision and in a collaborative team environment to complete job assignments.