Customer Account Coordinator
Advantage Resourcing Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Plano, Texas
Contract: through February 2022 (could extend)
The principal duties will include, but will not be limited to, working closely with Territory Sales Managers to maximize profitability, and manage the sales cycle from quote inquiry to order fulfillment and invoice payment for our markets as follows:
• Develop and issue product pricing information and customer quotations with a delegation of authority (DOA) up to $1MM (20%)
• Contact assigned customers to solicit sales, respond to inquiries/lead time requests, and advise as to product availability. (20%)
• Daily communication with territory sales manager to identify key accounts and projects to follow up on to generate business within territory pricing guidelines (5%)
• Manage orders from order placement, receipt of product, invoicing, and account settlement (35%)
• Reconcile and ensure accuracy of customer purchase orders against quotes. Advise appropriate parties (Customers, Pipe Plants, Sales, etc.) of exceptions/deviations. (10%)
• Liaise with plant, 3rd party vendors and transportation partners to coordinate deliveries (10%)
• Supporting activities:
• Fosters supplier, vendor, and customer relationships (ongoing)
• Manage inventory through order delivery date requests to assure product is turning and monitor and expedite shipments as needed.
• Utilize applicable SAP system elements.
• Investigate, analyze, and resolve problems.
• Provide coverage for team members.
• Position will require some accessibility outside of normal business hours.
• Travel required (less than 10%).
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
• Qualified candidates will also possess multiple years (5+) of customer service and sales negotiations experience, excellent communications skills (verbal and written), strong problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities as well as a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment that is passionate about serving customers and building a healthy business.
• Computer skills including SAP and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) are a must.
• Knowledge of polyethylene pipe products is essential.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.