Industry: Industrial Batteries for Military/Space/Commercial applications
Shift: All Shifts avail plus diff
- 1st - (7:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- 2nd - (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm)
- 3rd - (11:00 pm - 7:00 am)
- Work in an environment where adhering to safety policies and procedures are required as well as consistently utilizing safe work practices
- Set up, operate and maintain production equipment, machines and tools using process documents, diagrams, and written instructions
- Operate winding, welding, punching and stacking equipment and become proficient in each machine’s operations
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition utilizing 6S standards while following all safety requirements
- Inspect machine outputs using precision measurement tools to include, calipers, micrometers, meters and vision systems
- Follow instructions per process specs while manufacturing materials for use in high power cells and batteries
- Possess the desire and aptitude to become proficient in operating additional complex machinery
- PPE requirements include safety glasses, steel toed shoes, gowns and portable air breathing device
- Employees are required to wear a PAPR respirator at all times when working in the dry rooms, which would be about 7 hrs/day.
- This position requires working in an environment where strong magnets and numerous chemicals are present.
- Rooms have equipment with a heavy-duty magnet, so anyone that has a pacemaker will not be able to work here.
- Work environment will be in a dry room where cooled and low humidity air is constantly present
- This position will require standing for most of each day
- 3–5 years manufacturing experience preferably running machinery.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Outstanding attendance history
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.