Advantage Resourcing West Palm Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TheBusiness Analyst will support the Development team and works closely withstakeholders at all levels to identify areas of improvement and write technicalrequirements and documentations to support our client's continued growth.
· Meetwith stakeholders to gather business requirements.
· Assessand validate business requirements and assist in the recommendation anddevelopment of solutions.
· Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems,opportunities, and solutions
· Identifystakeholder’s requirements and translate business requirements into detailedtechnical requirements for Development team.
· Create documentationsuch as system requirements specifications, Use Cases, operations plan,communications plans, and deployment plans.
· Communicateand validate requirements with stakeholders and influence stakeholders tosupport project.
· Communicateand collaborate across all departments to determine and consider the impact ofrequirements.
· Prepareand maintain project documentation including analysis, reports and userdocumentation.
· Workswith developers and end users to ensure designs meet business requirements.
· AssistDevelopers in all phases of software systems programming applications.
· Maintaina solid understanding of projects scope and any tasks/items that may impactdelivery schedule.
· Asneeded, act as the project's point of contact for stakeholder questions onrequirements, documentation, and functionality.
· Providesupport to Developer’s team technical pipeline.
· Creatingand maintaining presentation materials as requested.
· Otherprojects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience gathering, defining, and communicating business requirements.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to identify, assess, improve, and solve complex challenges, processes.
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, team-based environment.
- Creative self-starter with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects at once.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL