Business Analyst - Oakland, CA
Advantage Resourcing Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Business Analyst with JIRA.
This position will start out working remotely until offices are deemed safe to reopen. At which time, the role would be onsite in Oakland, CA.
Check out the qualifications below. If you have an interest in this opportunity please send me your resume.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Remote until Covid clears---work site location is Oakland, CA
Duration: Contract approx.. 2 years
- 7-10 years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience working for a banks/ financial institutions and focused on digital (online banking) work enhancing the customers’ journey experience
- Experience writing user stories, Use Cases, and business requirements including creating or editing process flow diagrams (knowledge of UML unified modeling language).
- Story refinement with their respective scrum team/Product Owner
- Experience working on a scrum team as a BA Understanding artifacts in agile methodologies
- Experience with requirements management tools such as JIRA
- Confidence with facilitating conversations, groups meetings, and presentations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic digital solutions
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming sessions, author user stories, attend size/commit sessions, and provide feedback in retrospectives
- Produce business requirement artifacts – including User Stories, UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, and Supplemental (Non- Functional) Specifications– for complex capabilities
- Be a self-starter, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.