Location: Kansas City, MO 64114
Duration: 06+ months contract to hire
- Identify property ownership or management and contact to secure the rights to perform site surveys
- Act as conduit between Client Field Operations and Building Management during Pre-Deployment engineering and construction phase.
- Function as an integral part of a cross functional field operations team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and coordinate appropriate responses to building management related to requests for on site meetings to discuss Engineered drawings, additional site walks to walk the proposed route.
- Understands Telecom and Data infrastructures, build process
- Real Estate, Engineering, Outside Plant background preferred
- Able to explain benefits of bringing building on net to building managers
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5 years experience in the workforce; most interested in exposure to telecom, willingness to learn and can work independently.