Our Client a stable, growth-oriented, customer-focused supplier of durable medical equipment is seeking a self-motivated bookkeeper. You will be responsible for processing the full cycle of accounting; including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, collections, and other weekly reports.
If you have exceptional general bookkeeping and customer service skills, a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem solving skills, you may qualify for this position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Processing of AR/AP and collections activities;
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts and the General Ledger;
- Responsible for maintaining cash management systems;
- Assist with preparation of tax information as directed by outside accounting firm;
- Assist with the preparation of annual operating budgets and monthly reports, analysis and revisions;
- Deposit and reconcile all bank accounts for the company
- Other functions as directed by management.
- Three (3) plus years of extensive bookkeeping experience;
- Highly skilled with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Products;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- Working knowledge of medical or durable medical equipment industry highly preferred;
In addition to a fair and honest environment, we offer very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, please apply on-line to this position.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.