Bilingual Customer Support Representative
Advantage Resourcing Abilene, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking a Bilingual Customer Support Representative in Abilene, TX!
If you thrive on customer service, and enjoy helping others, APPLY NOW!
SCHEDULE: Monday thru Friday; from 8:00am to 5:00pm
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
· Keep records of all conversations in a call center database in a comprehensible way
· Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
· Must be fully Bilingual (read, write, speak) in English & Spanish
· Previous experience in a customer support role
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
If this sounds like you, don’t delay – APPLY NOW!!
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.