• Develop component and system space claims quickly and accurately.
• Collaborate with vehicle teams for system packaging and space claim commitments.
• Work with Release Engineers to meet component and system requirements.
• Detailed CAD design of battery system components.
• Implement DFM and DFA feedback.
• Manage BOM and PLM system inputs for components.
• Assign and manage component material and mass based on engineering requirements.
• Generate 2D component drawings.
• Generate 3D component FT&A (LD files).
• Design experience for injection molding, forming/stamping, casting, extrusion, and composites.
• Proficiency in 3DExperience (CATIA V6 and Enovia).
• Experience with automotive powertrain design requirements.
• Previous experience with automotive electric powertrains desired.
• 5+ years industry experience.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.