- Assist in maintaining and updating all SOPs, quality records, equipment maintenance, tests, analyses, and other relevant data.
- Adapt, implement and train on current and new lab functions/procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the use of basic lab techniques and basic computer knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to meet standards as defined by the manufacturing process.
- Conduct maintenance and organization of reagents, materials, and equipment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive Lab procedures and business data.
- Ensure that safe laboratory procedures and protocols are followed at all times, especially in the application of the universal precautions of handling chemical products.
- Communicate effectively with members of the group, as well as those in other departments. Work as a cooperative member of a production team, and assist in all aspects of receiving and quality control testing.
- Develop skills to help in other aspects of the department.
- Must be able to efficiently handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Will be expected to maintain work schedules as assigned All laboratory personnel are expected to notify their immediate supervisor of any unsafe conditions and/or practices and to take appropriate corrective action. This position will have daily contact with other laboratory personnel.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Frequently work at lab benches and PC workstations.
- Job requires occasional lifting of objects, including laboratory instrumentation of 35 pounds. Must be competent in Microsoft Windows and Office, with the ability to learn company software such as SAP.
- Experience with SAP, Agile, Trackwise are preferred.
- Experience in maintaining confidentiality of laboratory data and procedures
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well as ability to work in detail-oriented manner.
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to follow and carry out oral and written directions
- Ability to read, understand and implement written laboratory procedures
- Communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- BS degree strongly preferred. Minimum GED/HS Diploma required
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.