Assistant Branch Manager
Advantage Resourcing Abilene, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking an Assistant Branch Manager for a leading builder’s supply company in Abilene, TX!
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, don’t delay – APPLY NOW!
SCHEDULE: Monday thru Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
PAY: $18.00/hr. to $20.00/hr. Depending Upon Experience
The primary role of the Assistant Branch Manager is to assist the Branch Manager with the operation of the branch to include sales, estimating, oversight of operations and administrative functions, safety of all branch employees and productivity of office staff and field crews.
Additional Duties Include:
- Oversee the selection of projects to pursue and review bids and proposals.
- Monitor projects in progress to ensure quality control, cost compliance, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate training and development of all Operations personnel.
- Evaluate branch employee performance and provide feedback and guidance.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships by troubleshooting issues and effective communication.
- Administer safety programs.
- Provide required information and reports to corporate timely and accurately.
- Assist with effectively managing all operations to protect all assigned Corporate assets/resources.
- Improve operations by developing and/or enhancing intra-branch relationships.
· Must be punctual, dependable, and have flexibility in terms of the working schedule
· Typing 60 wpm and the ability to use computers and other office equipment
· Strong Microsoft Office capabilities including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Must be detail-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills
· Exceptional customer service skills are a MUST
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If this sounds like YOU, don’t delay - APPLY NOW!
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
Finance and Insurance