Advantage Resourcing Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will be a combination of 3 things, Administrative support to the president & production managers, some Marketing support for Sales and finally Facilities support (events planning and managing various vendors that handle things like our employee uniforms, janitorial services, and food vendors, etc..)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The essential job duties for this position are listed below:
- Provides administrative support to the President and Production as needed for:
- Event Planning and Trade Show Preparation & Coordination at Events
- Social Media Communication
- Internal Quarterly Newsletter Communication
- Development of printed brochures and proposal tools & templates
- Monitor competition, suppliers, and customers
- Managing calendar, travel, and expense reimbursement.
- Take on small administration-related projects as assigned and needed for managing the office.
- Orders office supplies for administrative office and maintains max/min levels.
- Manage and maintain site access badges.
- Manage contracted janitorial and site security staff for attendance and attention to detail. Verify and code related invoices for approval.
- Generate ad hoc financial reports and research for Production, including expense reports, hours.
- Review contractor payroll invoices, uniform service invoices, and other production invoices for accuracy and submit to Sr Production manager for approval.
- Maintains a high level of friendliness and professionalism while providing prompt, efficient, courteous service to both internal and external customers.
- Log and maintain minutes of select meetings. Redistribute to appropriate parts following each meeting.
- Performs other duties and tasks as determined by the Company to be in the best interest of the Company and customers served.
- Performs work that requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Active participant in Sr. Leadership discussions.
- Will be requested to travel to trade show destinations to manage events (3-4 days / quarter), potentially on weekends.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- High school diploma.
- Associate’s degree or administrative certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-started and works with direct intervention.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail/accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility with ability to work in a team setting supporting several people.
- An understanding of the natural gas midstream industry would be a plus
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Desktop publishing / Photoshop skills.
- SAP Experience
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.