Advantage Resourcing Hanover, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Hanover, MD
Potential Temp to Hire
- Perform tasks including but not limited to: scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, providing meeting support, faxing/copying, maintaining supplies, record-keeping, and mail distribution.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
- Handle customer/vendor contacts.
- Assist in preparation of slide presentations and database updates.
- Cover the main switchboard as required.
- Overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of office experience.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint software.
- Knowledge of Windows-based Electronic Mail and data communications.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and strong grammar and proofreading skills.
Knowledge of web-based applications/conferencing.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.