Advantage Resourcing is looking for an experienced Accountant
For maintaining a commitment to accuracy, excellence and integrity.
- Learn how to use accounts receivable (billing) software and the process for billing monthly services
- Performing all required task for monthly billing of services delivered including:
- Monitoring annual individual service budgets and ensuring pre-authorizations are obtained for current and future billing
- Working closely with staff to ensure billing compliance as per each service recipient, budget monitoring
- To compile billing data, enter billing data and process billing data for payment
- Reconcile billing claims to ensure payment in a timely manner
- To create an audit file of support documentation for each service recipient per each month billed
- To keep all billing, receivables and audit files current (30 days from month ending delivery of services)
- To attend all training opportunities to update knowledge and skills required to perform billing services effectively
- Reconcile all program participants shared and personal fund accounts.
- Create and maintain current audit files for each per fiscal year.
- Assist with general administrative duties in the human resources department as per training and instruction
Person must have high school diploma, some college especially in business accounting a plus. Must have experience with general business accounting, such as using billing software, reconciling accounts receivables, reconciling bank accounts, general booking keeping skills a must. Experience working in processing payroll and assisting with general administrative assistant duties for a mid-size to large company a plus.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.