Job Title :- Maintenance Electrician
Job Location :- Edgewood, MD 21040-1047
Job Duration :- Temporary / 5 months contract
Installs and repairs electrical systems, i.e. AC motors drives, programmable controllers, various process related electrical and electronic controls. Familiar with 480 volt 3 phase power distribution and AC/DC circuits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have Journeymans.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment as a part of general maintenance.
- Must have common troubleshooting ability without the use of schematic diagrams.
- Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain conduit systems and related electrical equipment.
- Install, repair, and/or replace control circuitry up to 480 volts.
- Install, repair and/or replace different manufactures and types of variable frequency drives.
- Troubleshoot electrical components from basic receptacle wiring to intricate control circuitry to include: transformers, limit switches, hoists, variable frequency drives, controllers, relays, sensors and all other associated electrical equipment.
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Or Five years related experience and/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All job lengths must have month & year (cannot just say the year) for start and finish
- Any gaps in the employment must be explained
- For each job in the last 10 years you must provide the reason for leaving the job
Edgewood, MD 21040-1047