We are seeking an Outside Marketing and Sales Person in the field of Biotechnology to join our team! You will be responsible for marketing our NO COST testing services to prospective client customers. Our clients are several US based Laboratories that specialize in Pharmacogenomic (PGx) and Cancer Genomic (CGx) DNA Testing. Once interest in our services is obtained from the prospect you will then qualify them and gather necessary information in accordance with our client's and Advantage Medical Testing's directives. Once the prospect is qualified they now become our patient. You will then collect a patient Buccal (cheek) swab sample, label it, and ship it to one of our clients. We pay for all testing supplies and shipping costs. You will be responsible to report production as outlined in our policies and procedures. We also offer Direct to Consumer Retail DNA Testing as well as Animal DNA Testing. Please visit our website, www.advantagemedicaltesting.com, to view our full DNA testing menu before applying here.
We provide all necessary training.
- Present and sell no cost and Direct to Consumer (Retail) services to new and referral customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers, convert to patients, and ask for referral business
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by mutually agreed upon time frames
- Resolve customer inquiries and referral of inquiries to company if you are not able to assist
- Set follow-up appointments and punctually keep them
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Be able to present our services to businesses and individuals
- Willingness to participate as a vendor in Health Fairs and other appropriate events
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a must
- Familiar with MS Office and other commonly used software and technology
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong canvassing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Currently HIPAA certified or willing to obtain certification (1 hr. online class)
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT /TOOLS:
-Laptop or large screen tablet with internet access in the field. Tablet should have a built in camera.
-Reliable Transportation to and from your appointments