CNC Turret Punch Operator
Advantage Manufacturing Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Job Description:
Seeking highly skilled operator for a high volume, high precision, high mix aerospace certified shop. Candidate must have minimum of 2 years’ experience on CNC turret punching centers. Candidate should be familiar with setting up and operating a range of jobs. Familiarity with Fanuc controls and overall machine maintenance necessary. Job is well suited to individuals with solid manufacturing knowledge and the ability to change direction and jobs quickly. Prior experience with Strippit preferred, but prior punch operations knowledge on any make is acceptable.
· Independently set up machines and be capable of running and verifying parts.
· Processing metal and composite parts in a precision manufacturing environment.
· Reading and interpret blueprints and drawings.
· Quickly and accurately perform set ups and perform job changes.
· Use precision measuring tools and hold tight tolerances.
· Be able swap out and switch tooling and have experience maintaining cutting tooling.
· Work within a team environment while demonstrating good interpersonal skills, and a strong work ethic.
This position is in a manufacturing shop environment with interaction that may include engineering, production, office staff, and customers. The environment is typically performed in a shop that is clean, fast paced, and supports numerous customers in manufacturing, medical, or aerospace fields. Punches generate a fair amount of noise, so willingness to work with ear protection is a must.
Advantage ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Locally owned essential employer with solid growth record serving markets in aerospace, defense, medical, communications, light & heavy rail
Advantage Manufacturing is a fast-growing metal fabrication and engineering company comprised of highly experienced and dedicated professionals striving to offer our customers a full-service manufacturing solution. We provide precision sheet metal, machining, finishing, assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, final test and product fulfillment. Our goal is to establish lasting customer-supplier partnerships by offering the very best customer service, quality, on-time delivery and competitive pricing possible. Visit us at www.admancos.com
401 Est Fillmore StColorado Springs, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at Advantage Manufacturing