We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our team! You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. You will work with senior advisors to build your practice and help guide the firm's investment decisions, in concert with the Managing Partner and Investment Committee.
Advantage Investment Management, founded in 2005, is a hybrid Registered Investment Advisory firm helping high net worth individuals and their families, as well as businesses and non-profit organizations manage wealth to secure their financial future. Our senior advisor team has over 60 years of investment and planning experience. Some of our clients represent the fourth generation of wealth working with our team.
Your Support Team
Through research and development, AIM has built relationships and tools to help you be as efficient as possible, communicate with clients in their preferred channels, and maximize your compensation through efficiency. Our platform of procedures and commitment to excellent service has kept advisors and clients working together at our firm.
- Bring or build a client base that is your primary focus and responsibility
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various investment strategies and assets
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients on a regular basis
- Network and build relationships with new and existing clients
- BS/BS in Finance, Marketing, or related field
- MBA preferred
- Series 7/63 or 65 completed or planned completed
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to communicate clearly and reach out to new clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation based on assets under care
- Group Health Benefits possible
- 401(k) participation optional