Registered Nurse Home Health
- Expired: July 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advantage Home Health Services is currently seeking a Per-Diem/PRN Registered Nurse to join our vastly growing Home Health team in the Johnstown and Surrounding, PA Areas! This position is responsible for providing patient care in their homes.
Do you want to work for a company where you are not just a number? Do you want to be valued for your hard work?
Here at Advantage Home Health we treat all our employees like family!
- Advantage Home Health Services was rated 96.3 for Employee satisfaction last quarter!
- Advantage offers a new approach to close the continuum of care and our outcomes prove our success!
- Conducting Start of Care comprehensive assessments and completing OASIS timely
- Drafting care plans, reconciling patient medications, and ensuring orders for care are accurate and complete
- Preparing accurate, orderly, and timely documentation
- Coordinating care with patient and provide proper reports to Case Manager
- Provides health care instructions to the patient/family as appropriate per assessment and plan
- Registered Nurse with a valid license in the state of PA
Advantage Home Health Services believes that our employees are the foundation to providing excellent patient care, we equip them with the support and tools to excel. We offer leadership training, continued nursing and therapy education through hands on training and online courses, opportunities for advancement within our organization. For our full-time employees, we also offer a flexible and comprehensive medical package, paid time off, competitive pay rates and so much more!
Together, AdvantageCare Rehabilitation and Advantage Home Health Services provide a consistent approach to patient care- Better Service, Better Quality and Better Results- That"s Our Advantage!
Advantage Home Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Advantage Home Health Services