Advantage Engineers Bozeman, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
Advantage Engineers (AE) is a rapidly expanding and dynamic professional engineering and consulting firm focused on telecommunications and broadband networks. AE designs, develops, and implements a wide-array of innovative, high-quality solutions.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing internal and customer software training programs for employees of all levels within an engineering, construction, and infrastructure telecommunications business. Also responsible for designing curriculum and learning materials, managing all phases of training interventions, and enhancing the existing competency programs.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, business requirements, and consultation with leaders.
- Conduct needs assessments and identify performance gaps to implement training best practices ensuring alignment with company needs.
- Partner with leaders and functional teams to design, develop, and deliver training systems that support business growth and employee development.
- Design and implement continuous improvement plans as well as succession planning strategies for projected employee transitions.
- Plan, coordinate, and administer training for all new hires within the first two weeks of hire.
- Schedule and coordinate 1–2 week software boot camp training for existing employees.
- Manage the learning experience for each new hire while working with their individual knowledge base.
- Facilitate engaging and effective presentations.
- Ensure trainings are completed successfully and the training status is tracked in the HRIS system.
- Continuously improve training programs with up-to-date business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability and experience in teaching and coaching others.
- Previous experience with SiteTracker, MagentaBuilt, or SprintVision.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate systems training.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- High energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in software training and development.
- Must have experience with Sitetracker, MagentaBuilt, or SprintVision software.
- Telecommunication/Wireless experience is preferred.
- Experience working with all levels of employees from entry-level to C-level.
- Training and Development certification a plus.
EducationView all jobs at Advantage Engineers