Location: Santa Ana, CA
Title: Project Coordinator
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the management of wireless infrastructure projects for new site builds, modifications to existing sites, right-of-way sites and associated items. This can include but may not be limited to:
- Support the Project Team in the initial project set-up.
- Assist Project Manager in the coordination of project scheduling, budgeting and coordination tasks.
- Updating project tracking mechanisms to ensure all project timelines are met.
- Create and maintain all files for projects and continue to update as the project progresses to completion.
- Coordination of items related to invoicing, vendor management, material orders and purchase orders.
- Keep Project Team upto-date regarding the progress of all project coordination actions.
- Creates and circulates correspondence related to the project and project team. This may include client correspondence.
- Ensure all potential project obstacles are brought to the attention of the Project Manager as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the creation and close out of projects in all internal and customer systems.
- All other team support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Work Experience Equivalent to
- Ability to read Construction Drawings
- Capacity to keep calm in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Proven administrative proficiency
- Scheduling competency
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) a must