The Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography and video pre/post production.
The Motion Graphic Designer conceptualizes, designs and executes the production of video content and other digital features The Designer/Editor also assists in the development of project scripts and outlines, giving technical feedback during the process. The Designer/Editor designs and produces high-quality motion graphics to be used in videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he edits together original footage, and/or stock photos/video for videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he delivers final animations and video optimized in the format chosen for their dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
· Collaborates closely with Advantage Design Group staff and clients on developing video and other digital concepts and projects. Ensures that products meet program goals and budgets.
· Assists in designing and creating storyboards and scripts.
· Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
· Selects, edits, and incorporates content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
· Retouches, corrects, and color-grades video and photo content.
· Ensures all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
· Working closely with the Digital Designer and Video/Digital Producer, assists Advantage Design Group staff in developing multimedia presentations.
· Tracks new content trends and technologies to ensure that Advantage Design Group’s output remains on the cutting edge.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (fine arts, multimedia production, journalism, or social sciences) with relevant technical training in video and digital design and production.
· At least 5 years’ experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
· Experience and/or knowledge in data visualization a plus.
· Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
· Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate
· Demonstrated project management skills. Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
· Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience working with mission-driven organizations and interest in social policy issues are strong pluses.
· A competitive base salary
· Group Health & Dental insurance
· Annual raises based on performance
· No state income tax
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Flex Time
· Business casual work environment
· Work with the newest software and technology
· Great variety of projects and clients for some of the largest companies & colleges in the US
· Annual expense paid company trips
· Relaxed fun atmosphere
· Excellent Team environment
· Huge opportunity to grow & learn
Coastal Florida city with miles of beaches and river www.visitjacksonville.com
Advantage Design Group, Inc. – an award-winning industry leader in interactive design. Founded in 1998, Advantage Design Group creates interactive marketing presentations & websites that help our clients communicate their message in entertaining and memorable ways. Advantage Design Group's clientele consists largely of private corporations and higher education institutions located throughout the United States. For more information on Advantage Design Group, visit us at www.AdvantageDesignGroup.com
NOTE: This is a full-time, on-site position, non-telecommuting position. Only applicants that can provide a portfolio or body of work along with their resume and cover letter will be considered. Only applicants in Jacksonville, FL or those willing to relocate will be considered. U.S. citizenship or U.S. work authorization is required.
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time