**THIS POSITION WILL START April 6, 2020 TRAINING CLASS IN EVERGREEN, CO! It requires a 1 week on-site training class. Advantage Credit Inc. will pay for all transportation and hotel expenses.
*Please note this position has a set pay rate of $15.00/hr.
*We work with the consumer reporting agencies and our compliance regulations are strict. This position requires that you have a room in your house specifically for an office with a closed door. It cannot be a multi-purpose room.
**Position requires you to obtain and maintain a Business Static IP for internet. (No DSL, No Fiber & No Satellite)
Internet providers we use: Spectrum, Comcast, Xfinity, Time Warner, TDS and COX.
- First point of contact for all incoming customer and client calls.
- Meets or exceeds daily production quotas.
- Maintains work quality and consistently receives satisfactory audits.
- Assist clients when they call in with questions and concerns.
- File supporting documentation into MCL
- Complete tasks and/or projects that have been assigned by management.
- Maintains the integrity of GoldMine with new phone numbers and contacts for creditors and/or vendors and updates existing ones with current information.
- Remain up to date regarding ongoing changes and upgrades to MCL.
- Attends and participates in customer service meetings.
- Attends and participates in monthly company meetings.
- Remain up to date on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
- Maintain good working relationships with our clients, creditors and co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned
Authority: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Reports to: Operator Team Lead
- All overtime requests must be submitted to and approved by management prior to being submitted to Payroll for process of the payment for overtime.
- Separate room for Home Office with a door (cannot be a multi-purpose room).
- Works with dedicated PC and telephone head set.
- Your work environment should be free of clutter and away from outside noise and distractions.
- To be eligible to be an employee of ACI, it will be necessary for you to meet the minimum business static IP internet requirements.
- All new customer service representatives must become FCRA certified.
- Experience in the mortgage and/or credit reporting industries is a plus.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to carry out instructions and requests in an organized and timely manner.
- Knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand Advantage Credit systems such as MCL, Goldmine and Docuware.
- Demonstrate strong data entry skills.
- Attendance Record
- Average Call Handling Time
- Compliance with standard policy and procedure
- Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Periodic reviews
· Short Term/Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 120 Hours PTO
· Birthday PTO