Preowned Sales Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
The goal of Advantage Chevrolet of Bridgeview is simple. We are looking to exceed the customer’s expectations from sales to service, before and after the sale. We want our staff to make all customers feel special. We are looking for those who are ready to join a growing company with a great culture and a family-first mentality.
Advantage Chevrolet of Bridgeview is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks! If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth then join our team and help us grow to the next level!
Do you always put quality first? Are you a person who is steady, dependable and team focused? A person who is a process minded problem solver? Are you able to execute job consistently and precisely? Do you like being well-compensated for your efforts? If the answer is yes, we have a career opportunity for you.
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
What We Offer
- 90 Days of paid training
- Competitive pay plan
- Commission + salary
- Saturday lunches
- Ongoing training and career development
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance offered
- Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Advantage Chevrolet of Bridgeview
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?