Marketing Coordinator Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Base: Advantage Behavioral Health
Direct Supervisor: Marketing Manager
Job Purpose Summary: The role is responsible for the coordination of marketing activities, to include printed collateral, promotional stock, staff and provider profiles, video and photography projects, and general marketing project coordination.
- Maintain promotional materials stock, places orders, keeps up with promo item trends
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support and collateral materials, ensuring all resources are current, accurate, and in-stock and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Maintain digital library of all marketing collateral
- Plan, manage, and attend special events as needed
- Maintain online profile content for our companies and individual providers
- Assist team members with directory of provider headshots and bios to support social media and digital marketing efforts
- Maintain email marketing content calendar and execute with the support of team members
- Maintain community events calendar and sponsorships and attend as needed
- Compile reporting for digital marketing platforms
- Support and assist Marketing Director with departmental projects and tasks
- Respond to reviews on Google and social media platforms
- Drafts, distributes, and pitches content ideas
- Stay educated on marketing trends and opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
Required experience: N/a
Proper Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Organizational skills
- Proper English and grammar, usage and spelling.
- General offices principles and practices.
- Basic computer knowledge including email etiquette.
- Creative and technical writing skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Project coordination and management skills
- Digital savviness
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent planning and logistic skills.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful.
- Ability to shift priorities to meet departmental needs.
- Ability to plan and utilize time and resources effectively.
- Professional in appearance and manner.
- Experience in healthcare marketing preferred
- Graphic design abilities a plus
- Photography abilities a plus
• Must be able to lift 20-50 lbs.
• Occasional to frequent walking, sitting, standing, driving
• Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing)
• Communicable diseases
• Hot/cold temperatures
• Environmental conditions may vary
Required licenses or certifications:
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Advantage Behavioral Health Network
AddressBoca Raton, FL
Get fresh Marketing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.