Business Development Specialist
AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil restoration, mold removal and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market. The company is experiencing record growth as a recession-resistant, high margin, low overhead business opportunity. For more information, visit www.advantaclean.com.
The AdvantaClean Business Developer is responsible for all aspects of the sales process. They must maintain a high level of customer service, enthusiasm and professionalism with prospective consumers. AdvantaClean prides ourselves on being subject matter experts in many specific areas including mold remediation, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil cleaning, emergency water damage recovery, radon mitigation and installation of moisture control solutions in homes and buildings.
The Business Developer is goal-oriented, strives to set and follow-up on quality leads, must meet productivity goals and uphold strong customer service practices. The Business Developer works closely with the Sales/ Estimating Team and the Production Team to hand off scheduled jobs, keeping the Production calendars booked to desired levels while also ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
· Execute business development process including: prospecting, lead generation, gaining referrals, preparing proposals, supporting price negotiations and terms and nurturing ongoing relationships
· Develop referral relationships with related industry business partners
o identify and initiate contact with target customers
o actively participate in industry related trade organizations
o make presentations to small groups
o reinforce relationships with new customers
· Manage strategic account plans that drive profitability and growth
· Complete all reports due in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintain customer contact database in the Customer Resource Management System (currently Salesforce)
· Obtain commitment from customers to establish our company as their preferred vendor for all cleaning and restoration services we provide
· Develop existing customer accounts by expanding the services for which we are their preferred supplier
· Other Duties as assigned
· Minimum 1 year of sales experience preferred
· Industry or construction experience a plus but not required
· Documented records of sales achievements
· Ability to build rapport and relate to customers
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent prospecting and closing skills
· Must be tech savvy
· Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
· Must have a neat, professional appearance at all times
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
· Must pass a drug and background screen
Join a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked AdvantaClean #16 for Top New Ranking, #75 for Top Home Based Franchise, #69 for Fastest-Growing, and #257 Top Franchise 500.
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, please submit your resume!
AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, Fredericksburg
Why Work Here?AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil restoration, mold removal and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market. Due to rapid growth, we are seeking motivated employees who want to be an active part of a winning team.
A team environment where we help each other to succeed.