Human Resources Manager
Advancing Eco Agriculture Warren, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advancing Eco Agriculture
Full-Time Human Resource Manager
Who We Are: Advancing Eco Agriculture is a leader in Regenerative Agriculture, a movement that is rapidly gaining momentum. Since 2006, AEA has pioneered innovative crop nutrition consulting and products, serving growers on over 2 million acres in North America and beyond. Our mission is to help growers make more money with less risk by producing healthier soil and more nutritious crops with consistently higher yields. By serving as a resource for Regenerative Agriculture farming systems, we strive to make a positive impact not only on the land, but also on the lives of farmers and food consumers everywhere, and the world as a whole.
Learn more about AEA at www.advancingecoag.com
We seek a hands-on, collaborative, empathetic, humble and strategic Human Resources Manager. The candidate best suited for this position is a proactive self-starter, diligent worker, and resourceful individual with a foundation in Human Resources and people management. It is important that the person who fills this role aligns with our approach to relationships, is mission-driven, and possesses the capacity to quickly familiarize themself with AEA team culture. You will work directly with the Chief Operating Officer but will interact with all team members.
- Serve all team members to ensure HR related needs are exceeded.
- Manage and lead a collaborative recruiting effort that can scale with our growing organization.
- Develop company HR systems.
- Continuous improvement of our performance evaluation program.
- Identify coaching and personnel improvement opportunities.
- HR data and analytics.
- Maintain compliance and employee records.
- Conduct benefits analysis.
- Collaborate effective onboarding with all teams.
- Payroll and compensation management.
- Provide guidance to leadership.
- Be an authentic, empathetic, humble, open-minded, tactful, and professional person who genuinely enjoys creating rapport with others and who finds satisfaction in the power of human connection.
- Has a bachelor’s in Business, Human Resources or similar.
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deal with escalated company needs.
- Demonstrate a high degree of competency with technology and a solid working knowledge of standard business software like G Suite and Office Suite.
- Possess the ability to work well in and across teams, as a collaborator and hands-on contributor.
- Be agile with systems and process thinking.
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to maintain efficacy and comfort in a fast-paced environment.
- Find that critical thinking and problem-solving are exciting to you.
- Enjoy and thrive in working both independently and in team settings.
- Experience with companies of 50 or more employees.
- Up to 15% travel.
To Apply: Send a cover letter - please, no templates, because we want to know WHY you think this position with AEA is the perfect fit for you! This doesn’t need to be lengthy, but it does need to convey your authenticity in a meaningful way.
- Include CV/Resume and desired salary range.
- Provide three professional references and three personal references.
- Submit all materials via email to Eric Girdler, Chief Operations Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position will remain open until filled, but the top priority will be given to candidates who apply on or before July 9th, 2021.
Candidates who do not fulfill the above application requirements will not receive consideration.
This position is full-time, remote, or at HQ in Middlefield, OH
Advancing Eco Agriculture
BusinessView all jobs at Advancing Eco Agriculture