Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Technicians / Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
Advancing Abilities is looking for enthusiastic professionals to provide in-home and community based services to children and young adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis.
Preferred candidates will have 1+ year Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience, flexible schedules, and will provide their own transportation to work environments in and around the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. metro areas.
Trained Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) are preferred.
You will work with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Technicians are responsible for administering comprehensive applied behavior analysis therapy to Advancing Abilities clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other developmental disabilities.
- Provide high quality and intensive Applied Behavior Analysis therapy
- Provide direct care to clients in 1:1 and group settings both in-home and in the community
- Record and collect observable client data
- Develop and maintain communication with parents and caregivers regarding progress of client
- Provide updates on progress of client goals
- Effectively assist with parent and caregiver training
- Work under guidance of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Maintain strict client confidentiality per HIPAA regulations and standards
Qualified applicants will possess, or will be actively pursuing, a BA or MA degree in education, psychology, or other social service fields.
Candidates will be expected to submit to a background check and will provide their own transportation to and from client homes.
Candidates with at least one-year experience implementing ABA therapy, and those who are credentialed Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT), will be given preference. Salary commensurate with experience.
Advancing Abilities encourages and provides opportunities for professional growth among those who love working with children and young adults with special needs and disabilities.
We also provide the opportunity for a flexible work schedule.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE! APPLY TODAY!
FIND MORE DETAILS AT: http://www.advancingabilitiesgroup.com/jobs.html